Online Marketing Specialist
Bob Lee is a Principal with ASA Marketing LLC, a marketing company that specializes in online marketing, website development, and lead generation for small to medium sized businesses. He has extensive experience in helping companies take advantage of technology and the internet to increase sales and profits.
According to The Kelsey Group’s recent report “83% of U.S. households now use the Internet as an information source when shopping locally for products and services… the Internet will soon surpass newspapers as a local shopping information resource.”
Bob Lee has trained with some of the top leaders of Internet Marketing including Ken McCarthy and Howie Schwartz. He successfully completed an extensive local online lead generation program called Internet Marketing Leadership. The coursework is designed to give participants the professional skills required to help your business get top positions in Google, make your business look like the authority in your market online and get your business more qualifies leads. This training, along with other continuing professional education, has kept ASA Marketing on the forefront of new internet technology for business development.
Bob previously served as a Principal Consultant with C5 Marketing and Y2Marketing, two large marketing consulting and advertising fulfillment companies. He has implemented the program, “Monopolize Your Marketplace”, a systematic, process-driven approach which increases sales and profits for businesses. He has also conducted educational business seminars which have helped companies systematize their marketing, and get maximized results from their current marketing.
Executive Search – He has been responsible for establishing an executive recruiting firm and performs specific, targeted searches for clients on a selective basis. These searches are typically oriented to small businesses.
Bob has also been a member of the AICPA and the New Jersey Society of CPA’s, and has worked in public and private accounting. He initially worked for Panasonic Company as the Manager of Sales Administration and KPMG, a Big 4 CPA firm.
Rick Horvath is our Technology Advisor, and handles much of the website development work.
He also continues to run a successful computer software company called Noodleware Software Co. Rick handles many of the technological duties, including website design and development. He has worked with a number of large retailers and local businesses. His expertise includes the following:
- PHP, Java Script, HTML, CSS, iHTML, ASP
- Visual Basic, Microsoft Compiled Basic 7.0, Alpha Micro Basic
- Database: MySQL, Sybase SQL, Filemaker Pro, Access, dBase
- Platforms: Windows NT/2000 Server, UNIX
- Plesk, C-Panel
- Misc: Allaire Homesite, Photoshop, Image Ready, Quark Xpress, SwishMax, Web Position, IBP, Excel, Sibelius, Cubase
- Designed and marketed Toy Collector Software® a collector’s database program sold world wide.
- Design and development of web sites and full Browser-Based Content Management Systems
- Database Integration and E-Commerce Solutions using Authorize.net Gateway
- Design of Custom Shopping Carts, Message Boards, Email Management and Programmable Calendar Systems
ASA Marketing LLC
2 Keil Ave., #273
Kinnelon, NJ 07405